Here is quick checklist of questions to ask your contractor and tips that will make your next project go smoothly.
- Review your estimate. Does is have the necessary detail? If not ask for clarification.
- Does your contractors experience match your project?
- How can your contractor help you save money via good project decisions? Ask them to review the long term versus short term costs.
- Do they have the ability to spot problems with drawings before they happen?
- Do they have the expertise in permitting and in your location?
- Have they explained the maintenance cost of your final project?
Our trained and skilled contractors ensure safety, quality, and satisfaction on every job. Our number one focus has and will always be our customers. With every D&S project, we ensure unsurpassed quality and customer satisfaction. As the general contractor, we first create the highest level of trust and integrity with our clients. We value our role in the success of your project. At D&S we strive to not only meet your expectations, but to exceed them. Call us today at 610-385-0475 or visit dseliteconstruction.com/our-services/general-contracting for more info.